|Home page World|
The next step that Iran will take on February 23 in connection with the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action does not mean abandoning the nuclear deal, the Deputy Foreign Minister of Iran Seyyed Abbas Araghchi told.
Axar.az reports that according to Araghchi, so far, Iran has taken reciprocal steps in response to European countries and the US under the nuclear deal. Iran has always stated that it can fulfill its obligations under the nuclear deal. None of Iran's suspensions in the nuclear deal has resulted in the collapse of the deal.
“Iran signed a control agreement when it joined the NPT (Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons). Accordingly, additional powers have been given to the IAEA. Iran has accepted the implementation of additional controls, including the voluntary implementation of an additional protocol in the nuclear deal. According to the decision of the Iranian parliament, additional steps and the implementation of the additional protocol must be suspended,” he said.
2021.02.21 / 22:12