UP

FBI investigates Russian-linked bomb threats

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
FBI investigates Russian-linked bomb threats

U.S. officials continue to state that at least some of the bomb threats made to polling locations in multiple states appeared to originate from Russian email domains.

Axar.az reports that, citing CNN, however, the investigation is ongoing, and the FBI has yet to publicly confirm whether someone in Russia was behind the threats.

"The FBI said in their statement that it looks like these threats came from .ru domains," Jen Easterly, the head of the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, told reporters on Tuesday night.

The states that received these threats ,Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Georgia,evacuated polling places following the threats, some of which the FBI had previously confirmed originated from Russian email domains and were deemed non-credible.

Date
2024.11.06 / 10:12
Author
Axar.az
See also

Ghalibaf: Iran receives messages on new regional order

Israel says it warned Syria before Abu Duhur strike

Iran’s army shifts from defensive to offensive doctrine

12 suspects detained in second Kuris operation in Turkiye

Ukrainian military losses updated on day 1641

Russian ballistic strike kills 1, injures 5 in Kyiv - Video

Former Estonian Prime Minister Siim Kallas dies at 77

Barrack: Israel nearly clashed with Turkiye

Helicopter crashes in Turkiye’s Giresun province

Ukraine strikes Novokuibyshevsk oil refinery in Russia

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla