UP

Authorities arrest 3 men for Manchester attack

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Authorities arrest 3 men for Manchester attack

Police in Manchester say they have arrested three more men in connection with the suicide bombing at a pop concert that killed 22 people.

Axar.az reports citing LA times.

They said Wednesday the arrests had been made in the south of the city, where a day earlier a 23-year-old man was also arrested and a number of homes were searched.

Police are trying to establish if bomber Salman Abedi acted alone or whether there could be a risk of further attacks.

Date
2017.05.24 / 14:12
Author
Axar.az
See also

Trump says he's '50/50' on Iran deal or bombs

Cholera outbreak worsens in Sudan’s West Kordofan

Kilicdaroglu promises return to CHP founding principles

Ukrainian military losses updated on day 1550

Pashinyan: I will leave if people decide I should go

US and Iran report progress on talks ending the war

18 killed in attack on Starobilsk college - Video

Medvedev warns Armenia over 'two chairs' strategy

Ghalibaf: Iran won’t compromise on its rights

Akcakoca Municipality mayor arrested over extortion claims

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla