|Home page Health|
There are many things we do without realizing and there are also so many that we don't do but we should.
Axar.az reports citing Onedio.
Little stuff in life makes us feel happy we just have to realize that. All in all, love is the base of our happiness and we must keep that in mind at all times. I don't know if this is the recipe of a jolly life but I'm sure they'll be of some help.
1. According to psychologists, every person who doesn't socialize shouldn't be perceived as anti-social.
In general, 1 out of every 4 people prefer loneliness because they can't tolerate people who are fake.
2. You can joke to people to understand that they like or dislike you.
The reactions they give to your jokes will help you learn more about that person.
3. When you listen to music while you are happy, you concentrate on the melody of the song, when you listen to music while you are unhappy, you concentrate on the lyrics of the song.
4. According to a psychological research, if you are constantly thinking of someone and can't prevent it, then the person you're thinking about is also thinking of you.
5. "Why are old songs better?" The answer to this question is that the bad ones are already forgotten.
6. 80% of people humiliate other people just because they don't have self-confidence and so feel good doing it.
7. One of the most common syndromes of psychology is Walking Corpse Syndrome.
Patients with this mental disorder think they are dead, their flesh is rotten, and they have no organs and blood.
8. Although living in different geographies and speaking different languages, all people living on earth use the same facial expressions and mimics for 6 emotions.
These feelings and mimics are; Happiness, anger, sadness, fear, surprise, and disgust.
9. A friendship that is actively over 7 years will probably last a lifetime.
10. Most people think that other people are more easily affected than themselves.
This psychological phenomenon, known as the 'third person effect', is the admission that our peers are influenced by advertising and the like; But we deny that we are influenced ourselves.
Most of the people who make a strong impression with a particularly upright position and who speak with their shoulders up and their hands in their pockets were proven by research that they drive people away.
2018.10.18 / 12:21