UP

Russia-Turkey-Iran consultations on Syria underway

Home page Politics
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Russia-Turkey-Iran consultations on Syria underway

The bilateral consultations between the countries acting as the guarantors of the Syrian ceasefire are underway in Kazakhstan’s capital on Tuesday, Kazakhstan’s Foreign Minister, Kairat Abdrakhmanov, told reporters after the government meeting.

"Intense consultations between the Russian and Turkish sides, the Russian and Iranian sides are being held today," he said.

"The talks on the Syrian settlement underway in Astana are not classical, as they focus on the issues related to the cessation of hostilities that came into force at the end of last year in accordance with the agreements," Kazakhstan’s top diplomat said.

An international meeting on the settlement in Syria is held in Astana on March 14-15. Preliminary consultations are held on Tuesday, while a plenary session of the participants in the meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 15.

Date
2017.03.14 / 11:48
Author
Axar.az
See also

Ilham Aliyev received Igor Sergeyenko - Photo

Georgia deports 62 foreign nationals - Video

Aliyev: Azerbaijan leads in gas export destinations

Azerbaijan experienced in building cities from scratch

Ilham Aliyev was interviewed by Euronews TV - Photo

Reception held for WUF13 leaders and delegations

Serbia’s Vucic shares WUF13 moments with Aliyev - Photos

Hakan Fidan meets Friedrich Merz in Berlin

Aliyev attends WUF13 opening ceremony - Video

Aliyev highlights Azerbaijan at WUF13 opening - Video

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla