UP

Iran says eight troops killed in US strikes

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Iran says eight troops killed in US strikes

The Iranian Army announced Wednesday eight of its forces were killed in U.S. strikes earlier in the day in the southern provinces of Hormozgan and Bushehr.

Axar.az informs, citing Mehr News Agency, that in a statement on its website, the army said the individuals, members of its air force and navy, were killed during the "terrorist U.S. Army's criminal aggression" against regions in southern Iran.

It identified those killed as Ali Moeini, Ali Mehdizadeh, Hamed Davvari, Amir-Hossein Qassemi, Alireza Zarei Sani, Alireza Balideh, Shahab Omidi and Mohammad Javad Ravanfar, vowing to avenge "the country's martyrs."

It should be noted that on July 8, the White House announced that the ceasefire between the United States and Iran was no longer in effect following an exchange of strikes between the two sides.

Date
2026.07.09 / 00:22
Author
Axar.az
See also

Crimea’s Yevpatoria hit by complete blackout

Araghchi: US economic pressure on Iran masks its own crisis

Gharibabadi: US is begging allies for help

Turkiye: No military delegation was present at Abu al-Duhur

Russian military losses updated on day 1639

4.2-magnitude earthquake hits Kyrgyzstan

Former Israeli PM condemns Netanyahu’s Turkiye strategy

Hemmati: Iran’s oil exports effectively halted

Turkish troops set to deploy at Syrian airbase

Kyiv declares 21 August day of mourning

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla