Axar.az
UP
9 April 2020


Syria declares cease-fire in Idlib province

Home page Incident
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

The Syrian Army said Thursday a cease-fire will be implemented in Idlib province, the last major rebel stronghold in Syria, starting midnight.

Axar.az reports citing Xinhua.

The state TV cited a military source in the Syrian Army as saying that the cease-fire is based on the de-escalation zones' deal established in Sochi, Russia last year.

It said the "terrorist groups" should retreat 20 km inside Idlib and hand over their heavy and medium weapons.

Date
2019.08.02 / 09:17
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

Terrible explosion took place in Istanbul - Photo

Armenian woman stepped on mine - Ararat has been mined

Turkish fighter jets destroyed terrorists

Tensions rises in Libya: A heavy blow on Haftar

A strong earthquake shook Indonesia

Daesh/ISIS terrorists kill 4 Iraqi soldiers

An Armenian serviceman was killed in Karabakh

Tension rises: UAV belonging to Haftar was shot down

The enemy fired at civilians in Gazakh

PKK wanted to enter the region, Turkish army struck

Latest
 
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla