Axar.az
UP

Alec Baldwin's iPhone turned over to police investigating

Home page Magazine news
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

Alec Baldwin has surrendered his mobile phone to investigators who are looking into the fatal shooting on his film set, his attorney has said.

Axar.az reports citing foreign media that a search warrant for the actor's iPhone was issued in December, but the Santa Fe County sheriff's office had said earlier this week it was still trying to obtain the device.

The Hollywood actor was rehearsing a scene in Rust and holding a prop gun when it went off, firing live rounds that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza.

On Friday, sheriff's department spokesperson Juan Rios said via email that Baldwin's phone had been turned over to authorities in Suffolk County, New York, who were in the process of downloading relevant data to send to New Mexico investigators.

Date
2022.01.15 / 11:32
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

Keanu Reeves reveals 2 celebrity autographs he asked for

Tom Holland may host the Oscars

The Grammy Awards may be postponed

Kim Kardashian's manager was killed

Famous Italian singer was infected with the coronavirus

The famous actor was infected with the coronavirus

Lopez's makeup-free appearance was shocking - Photo

Aishwarya questioned for Panama Papers

Actress Charlotte Arnold accused Depardieu of rape

'Spider-Man' ignites box office with historic opening

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla