UP

Trump warns of possible new attack on Iran

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Trump warns of possible new attack on Iran

The United States is prepared to give diplomacy a chance in the conflict with Iran and delay the resumption of military operations.

Axar.az informs, speaking to reporters at the White House, U.S. President Donald Trump said he "was an hour ​away from making the decision ​to go today" before deciding to postpone it.

Trump added that Iran’s leadership is begging to make a deal, and warned that a new U.S. attack could take place within days if no agreement is reached.

"Well, I ​mean, I'm ​saying ⁠two or three days, maybe Friday, Saturday, Sunday, ​something, maybe early next ​week, ⁠a limited period of time, because we can't let them ⁠have ​a new nuclear ​weapon," he said.

It is noted that Trump had previously announced that, at the request of Qatar, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia, he decided to postpone the resumption of military operations against Iran.

Date
2026.05.19 / 21:11
Author
Axar.az
See also

UAE intercepts six UAVs in 48 hours

Russia warns Baltic states over drone launches for Ukraine

Over 300 experts urge UN action over Iran executions

Russian troops covertly trained in China

Iran court to hear Jafar Panahi case on May 20

Moscow sets heat record on May 19

Turkiye–Armenia border may open after June 7 elections

NATO fighter shoots down drone over Estonia

US approves Apache support sale to India

Mirga Naqshine gold mine attacked in Kurdistan

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla