UP

IS video was fabricated: Turkish deputy PM

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
IS video was fabricated: Turkish deputy PM

Turkey's deputy prime minister Tuesday called a ISIS video allegedly showing Turkish soldiers in Syria “fabricated,” criticizing those who have shared the video on social media.

"Some of our friends need to watch their steps.” Numan Kurtulmus told reporters. “Social media is not a platform to make irresponsible broadcasts. Turkey is at war with ISIS."

He added, "Trying to demoralize Turks by spreading propaganda through sharing fabricated footage is not patriotic."

Kurtulmus said there is no information verified by the Turkish General Staff or Defense Ministry about the video.

"If we had verified information, we would share it with the public. These terrorist groups are the lowest gutter operators in the world, they try to oppress people's minds with fear," he added.

Last week the terror group ISIS released a video purporting to show two captured Turkish soldiers being burned alive.

Date
2016.12.27 / 17:59
Author
Axar.az
See also

Pope Leo calls for end to violence against Palestinians

Egypt's El-Sisi meets Trump envoy Jared Kushner

India’s Defense Secretary arrives in Armenia

Iran parliament advances bill to curb foreign influence

Houthis launch missile attacks on al-Makha and Marib

IDF struck Islamic Jihad and Hamas members in Gaza

Turkiye identifies 43 suspects in forest fire cases

Zimbabwe boat accident death toll rises to 80

Israel faces $142 billion war bill as costs mount

Iran: US bases cannot resume Middle East operations

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla