|Home page Health|
Smoking is harmful to human health – we hear this word every day, but we do not know what substances have in cigarette. The content of cigarette was kept secret a long time by manufacturers.
There are more than 4 thousand chemical substances in the content of cigarette. These are the most harmful and dangerous substances.
1. Ammonia - This substance provides the absorption of nicotine into the body.
2. Arsenic - this item is used to kill rats in the fields.
3. 3. Cadmium – Cadmium are used in the battery of mobile phones.
4. Formaldehyde – this substance are used in the process of mummification.
5. Acetone – women use to clean their nails.
6. Propylene glycol - helps nicotine to reach the brain more quickly.
7. Terebantin - this substance is used to clean of dyes.
8. Bhutan – helps to cigarette burning easily.
9. Benzene - is used to petrol fuel and preparations against pests.
2016.02.15 / 11:10