|Home page Society|
Azerbaijan has extended the special quarantine regime from 06:00, July 5 to 06:00, July 20.
Axar.az reports citing the Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers.
• From 00:00 on July 4, 2020 to 06:00 on July 20, 2020, passenger transportation activities in the Baku metro will be suspended.
● In cities and districts where the special quarantine regime is tightened, all public transport will be suspended on weekends on the following dates:
July 4 from 00:00 to 6 July from 06:00;
July 11 from 00:00 to 13 July from 06:00;
July 18 from 00:00 to July 20 from 06:00.
● As part of measures to reduce the dynamics of the virus, it is prohibited to gather in groups of more than 5 people in public places throughout the country, including on the streets and boulevards.
Until July 20, 2020 at 06:00 in Baku, Jalilabad, Ganja, Goranboy, Goygol, Lankaran, Masalli, Mingachevir, Sumgayit, Yevlakh cities and Absheron, Barda, Khachmaz, Samukh, Siyazan and Sheki regions where the special quarantine regime has been tightened as well as activities in the following areas of work and services are not allowed:
● operation of large shopping centers, except for grocery stores and pharmacies;
● on-site services to customers in public catering facilities;
● activity of museums and exhibition halls;
● Activities of hairdressers, beauty salons and cosmetic services (including service in these areas at the client's home or elsewhere);
● activities of educational institutions (excluding online exams, competitions and interviews);
● Holding outdoor sports competitions and games. In cities and districts where the special quarantine regime is tightened, persons are allowed to leave their place of residence and location in the following cases:
● due to urgent medical necessity and receiving treatment on any schedule; (Via SMS permission and "E-Doctor" mobile application)
● due to the need to purchase food and other daily necessities, as well as medicines, use public services, banking, postal and other services provided in the areas of work and services that are allowed to continue its activities, as well as spending time outdoors; (Via SMS permission and "E-Doctor" mobile application)
● In connection with attending the funeral of a close relative. (102 Service - through the Call Center) A person can leave the place of residence and location only after receiving a positive response. It is not required to send SMS-information to leave the place of residence and location in case of imminent danger to life and health.
Also, when summoned to court or law enforcement agencies, individuals leave their place of residence and location without sending SMS-information. In this case, they must present a summons to the court or law enforcement agency at the request of the police. Employees of the authorized bodies and areas may act in accordance with the rules established by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 208 dated June 19, 2020, through service cards or the portal "permit.e-gov.az".
Persons with tickets for international and domestic flights are allowed to leave their place of residence or stay on the basis of their tickets, and persons entering the country from the state border are allowed to enter their place of residence or stay on the basis of their passport stamp.
According to the rules, during the movement of persons, it is mandatory to have identity documents on them. Individuals, legal entities and officials shall bear administrative and criminal liability for violation of the rules of application of traffic restrictions established by the relevant decision of the Cabinet of Ministers in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan shall exercise control over the observance of the rules for the application of traffic restrictions established by a decision.
Based on the current sanitary-epidemiological situation, we once again call on everyone to follow the rules of personal hygiene, as well as medical and preventive measures, to follow the terms of preventive measures to protect themselves and their loved ones from the virus.
During this period, it is necessary to leave the house only when there is a serious need, to have minimal contact with other people in public places.
2020.07.02 / 20:12