Axar.az
UP

Axar.Az Logo

The hardest period in the last 40 years - Rouhani

Home page Politics
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

Iran is experiencing some of the hardest days since the 1979 revolution.

Axar.az reports that Iranian President Hasan Rouhani said these words.

"Although sanctions were imposed on Iran in 2011-2012, oil sales fell by 1 million barrels, but rose to 2 million 800 thousand barrels after the nuclear deal," he said. Those who are unsuccessful in the economy may say, "It is not important to sell oil, we lock the door, and then we can sell it again. We have spent $ 800 million after the agreement to make the wells again active, ”Rouhani said.

The president said that $ 60 billion a year is needed for Iran to import. Rouhani also emphasized that taxes provide only 30 percent of the funds needed to run the country, and there is no source to provide the remaining 70 percent if they are unable to sell oil.

Date
2019.11.12 / 17:28
Author
Tural Azimzadeh
Comments
See also

Baku-Ankara aid offer: We are ready...

Bayramov discussed border tensions with Klaar

Pashinyan: Russian troops must be stationed on the border

Armenia poisons the environment - Foreign Ministry

Shentop met with Bayramov

Strategic implications of a joint Turkic Army - Korybko

Joint Turkish Army may be established

Azerbaijani, Iranian FMs hold phone talks

Bayramov met with the governor of Oklahoma

3 fraternal countries signed the "Baku Declaration"

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla