|Home page Sports|
Christian Pulisic, Gonzalo Higuain and Denis Suarez are just a handful of the big name signings that Premier League clubs have made in this transfer window.
But all around Europe there have been mouth-watering deals taking place which have seen huge amounts of money trade hands.
Paris Saint-German, AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund have splashed the cash on new players as they chase silverware over the second half of the season.
With the Champions League and Europa League also entering the knockout stages, who knows what impact January dealings could have on the European landscape?
Here are Axar.az presents you the ten biggest deals that have taken place on the continent.
1) Frenkie De Jong - Ajax to Barcelona: £65m
2) Christian Pulisic – Borussia Dortmund to Chelsea: £57.60m
3) Leandro Paredes- Zenit St Petersburg to Paris Saint-Germain: £34.7m
4) Krysztof Piatek- Genoa to Milan: £30.9m
5) Amadou Haidara- Red Bull Salzburg to RB Leipzig: £16.2m
6) Brahim Diaz - Man City to Real Madrid: £15.5m
7) Leonardo Balerdi- Boca Juniors to Borussia Dortmund: £13.4m
8) Diego Lainez- Club America to Real Betis: £12.6m
9) Fode Ballo Toure- Lille to Monaco: £9.9m
10) Ozan Kabak - Galatasaray to Stuttgart: £9.7m
Some other standout transfers from Europe this January:
Max Wober- Ajax to Sevilla: £9.4m, Gonzalo Higuain: Juventus to Chelsea (on loan): £8.10m, Andrew Gravillon- Pescara to Inter: £6m, Alvaro Morata- Chelsea to Atletico Madrid: loan, Mario Balotelli - Nice to Marseille: free, Kevin-Prince Boateng - Sassuolo to Barcelona: loan
2019.02.01 / 11:53