UP

Trump, Vance return to TikTok - Video

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Trump, Vance return to TikTok -  Video

President Donald Trump and Vice President JD Vance returned to TikTok on Monday for the first time since the 2024 election, putting an end to their nearly yearlong hiatus from the app as the administration fought to sell it to American owners.

Axar.az informs, citing Politico, in respective videos relaunching their accounts, Trump and Vance reveled in their recent move to approve a U.S.-owned version of the app, after Trump signed an executive order last month granting an American spinoff of TikTok and approved an additional 120 days for the U.S. and China to strike a deal.

To all of those young people of TikTok, I saved TikTok, so you owe me big,” Trump said in his re-debut to the app.

“Glad to be back on TikTok thanks to President Trump!” Vance said in a post announcing his return. “Follow along here for more updates from the White House, and maybe even some sombrero memes,” he said, nodding to a string of videos the White House has used since the government shutdown to troll Democrats.

Trump and Vance’s TikTok accounts have been dormant since November 2024, after both posted short videos urging Americans to get out and vote ahead of the presidential election.

Date
2025.10.07 / 18:50
Author
Axar.az
See also

Trump: Iran will not make deal he considers necessary

Fidan, Araghchi discuss Hormuz talks and ceasefire

Ukraine recapture Andriivka-Klevtsove settlements

Trump says Kim Jong Un open to talks with US

Helicopter crash on Greek island of Sifnos kills three

Israel, Board of Peace to establish two Gaza working groups

Russia struck two cargo vessels in Ukrainian ports

IRGC denies talks with US, calls Trump's claim lie

5.4-magnitude earthquake strikes off Kamchatka coast

Armed men seize vessel off the coast of Somalia

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla