Axar.az
UP

Islamic State claims responsibility for shootout

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

Islamic State militants claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a shootout at a Crusader castle in the southern Jordanian city of Karak, in which at least nine people including a Canadian tourist were killed and scores injured.

Axar.az informs citing to Reuters, the statement said four Islamic State fighters had undertaken the operation on Sunday that ended in their deaths.

Jordanian officials have so far not said who they suspect of the attack but security sources said the perpetrators were Jordanian nationals.

Date
2016.12.20 / 17:12
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

Pashinyan purchased Pegasus into following his enemies

Trump sues niece and New York Times over tax story

Putin appointed an Armenian representative to the CSTO

Israel: Raisi`s speech at the UN is full of lies

Zelensky met with Erdogan and thanked him

US: Russia must increase supplies from Ukraine

Zelensky's advisor was assassinated

What are the expectations from Sochi? - Experts respond

Johnson and Biden agreed on Russia

The US removed a $ 1 B military aid project to Israel

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla