|Home page Interview|
Sabir Rasulov is a nude photographer. His new exhibition will be presented today at 19:00 in Mikayil Mushfig 28C, Baku.
Axar.az presents an exclusive interview with him:
– Your long - waited "Nude Art" exhibition will be presented today. What are your expectations?
– My expectations? I have no idea. I am expecting something crazy.
– Why did you devote your exhibition to nude women photos? Where did this idea come from?
– I wanted something new. I brought difference to this city.
– Holding such exhibition in a country like Azerbaijan which could not break stereotypes of national traditions demands a courage...
– Yes, you really need courage in this work. May be it all comes from my childhood, I was never scared of anything. I could have get caught while taking these photos, but I took the risk, life without risk is meaningless for me.
– Are models Azerbaijani models? Isn't it hard to find women who are dare to take their clothes off?
– All models are Azerbaijani. Can you find Ferrari F40 in Azerbaijan? Yes, but it won't be easy. Finding these models were like finding Ferrari F40 in Azerbaijan. I had a lot of troubles, but now everything is ready. Now it is time to hear their opinions...
2017.04.06 / 13:52