UP

Emir of Qatar cancels visit to Turkey

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Emir of Qatar cancels visit to Turkey

Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani has canceled his visit to Turkey, the Turkish media outlets report citing diplomatic sources.

Axar.az reports citing Trend.

Last week, Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani and Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, during their phone conversation, agreed to hold a meeting in Turkey on June 10.

Reportedly, the visit was cancelled due to recent tensions in the region.

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE announced about breaking their diplomatic relations with Qatar June 5, accusing Doha of supporting terrorist organizations and destabilizing the situation in the Middle East.

Later, the authorities of Libya, Yemen, as well as the Maldives and Mauritius also announced about severing diplomatic relations with Qatar.

Date
2017.06.10 / 12:57
Author
Axar.az
See also

Erdogan, Trump discuss Iran, Gaza and regional security

Kushner says Trump remains open to Iran nuclear deal

10 killed, 8 injured in Russian strike on Kharkiv region

Russia cancels Spasskaya tower military festival

More than 600 drones attack Moscow - Video

Erdogan says Mecca defense pact mirrors NATO Article 5

Xi Jinping will skip UN ahead of Trump summit

Greek-owned tanker hit by drone near Novorossiysk

One killed after vessel hit in Strait of Hormuz

Hamas disarmament could begin within 30 days - Kushner

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla