|Home page Health|
Ophthalmology is a field of diagnosis, treatment and prophylaxis of eye diseases.
Axar.az reports that in the Ophthalmology section of the Biological Clinic, a number of methods are used to diagnose eye diseases:
1. Refractometry (definition of vision sharpness), glasses selection
2. Biomicroscopy (examination of the eye with cornea, cordage and narrow eyebrows, conjunctiva by special microscopy)
3. Eye Examination (Ophthalmoscopy)
4. Intoxication pressure measurement (tonometry)
5. Determination of susceptibility to mucous membranes and determination of sensitivity to antibiotics
According to physician Tamilla Kerimova, physician of the Biological Medicine Clinic, diagnostics and treatment of a number of diseases of the visual device are performed in the ophthalmologic office of the clinic:
- Diseases of the eyelids (acute and chronic infections of the eyelids, blepharitis, hallucinations, etc.)
- bacterial, viral or allergic inflammation of the mucous membrane of the eye - conjunctiva, and so on.
- Diseases of the tear canal
- Diseases of the cornea (keratitis), crystals (cataracts), veins (iritis, iridocyclitis, uveitis, etc.)
- Diseases of constipation and vision nerve
- Glaucoma, ophthalmia- hypertension and hypotension, etc.
Examination and treatment of retinopathy in diabetic patients
- Opening and washing the eye duct
- Removal of Ptericum and Calcite
- Detection and treatment of any visual impairments in children (plenoptic exercises)
- Determination of fraud
In the clinic, diabetic retinopathy, ophthalmic hypertension, biological medicine in different inflammatory diseases of the eye are used, and biotech medications are used in homeocinatria, parabulbar injections.
Address: Baku; Nasimi district, Seyid Jafar Pisavari-110
Telephone numbers: (+994 12) 430-89-89, (+994 50) 430-89-89, (+994 55) 430-89-89, (+994 70) 430-89-89
2017.08.12 / 23:19