|Home page Health|
Some foods affect health of heart and vascular.
1) Trans-oils – these oils increased "bad" cholesterol in the blood and leads to the accumulation of cholesterol in the walls of arteries.
2) Sausage and ham products - these products also increased cholesterol.
3) Sugar, sweets – these products caused to increasing the level of insulin in the blood.
4) Salt – You know, salt is very important substance for the organism. However, the perception of a lot of salty foods harmful to the health of your heart.
5) Fast foods - harmful for cardiovascular health.
2016.02.14 / 20:30