Axar.az
UP
19 September 2019


Huawei ignores $30B revenue drop: CEO

Home page Technology
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

Chinese tech giant Huawei will generate $30 billion less in revenue this year due to the recent sanctions, the company's CEO said Wednesday.

Axar.az reports citing Anadolu Agency.

According to U.S.-based news channel CNBC, Ren Zhengfei stated that the company does not expect any trouble in the Chinese market, as the major concern is about global sales.

Zhengfei, who is also founder of the company, noted that a $30 billion loss is not a big deal for Huawei.

He said that the company's current loss is below 20% compared to last year -- in the worst case there may be a 40% drop.

The tech giant's CEO added that restrictions imposed on Huawei will not be a problem as the company expects more than a $100-billion-revenue in 2019.

Last month, U.S. President Donald Trump signed an executive order declaring a national emergency over "threats against information and communications technology and services" in the U.S., slapping Huawei with sanctions and blacklisting the company from doing business with U.S. firms.

Date
2019.06.20 / 12:52
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

Google Assistant`s new voice is launched in 9 countries

Amazon hiring own drivers in German last-mile delivery push

Facebook to use police video to recognise shooters

FB outed a Ukrainian PR agency which spent $1.6 m

Windows 10 version 1903: list of known issues growth

Best WhatsApp features every user should know

The mystery of missing man solved by Google Earth

Google agrees to $550 million fine

Facebook tracks your moves - even if the app is off

2020 Olympics will use facial recognition technology

Latest
 
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla