UP

Turkiye shares rare Atatürk footage on 103rd Victory Day

Home page Video
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

Turkish Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy shared previously unpublished footage from the archives of the General Directorate of Cinema of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk with the public on the occasion of the 103rd anniversary of the August 30 Victory Day in Turkiye.

Axar.az reports that the minister published the relevant footage on his X account.

"We celebrate the 103rd anniversary of the victorious end of our struggle for independence and future with indescribable pride and enthusiasm.

At a time when we are reliving the joy and pride of the August 30 victory, I would like to share with you this video of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, which our General Directorate of Cinema has brought to light for the first time.

These frames, which are believed to have been taken in 1935 or 1936, show M.K. Atatürk with the children who welcomed him at the Florya Sea Pavilion.

With this unique image, I congratulate our dear people on the August 30 Victory Day, and I commemorate the commander-in-chief of our Liberation War, the founder of our republic, Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, our dear martyrs and veterans with mercy and respect," he said in the post.

Date
2025.08.30 / 18:19
Author
Axar.az
See also

Ilham Aliyev arrives in China for a working visit - Video

Ukraine strikes Russian oil refineries - Video

Ukraine destroys key Russian fuel station in Bryansk - Video

Ukraine strikes on Russian S-400 radar system - Video

Pashinyan shares Trump-gifted photo from White House

Russian strikes on Kyiv kill 4, injure 38 - Video

Ukraine attacked two Russian oil refineries overnight - Video

SpaceX pulls off Starship rocket launch - Video

Iran says killed 13 militants in restive southeast - Video

Training plane crashes in Turkiye, crew survives - Video

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla