UP

Russian attack cuts power to thousands in Odesa - Video

Home page Video
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

A Russian drone attack overnight damaged four power facilities near the southern Ukrainian city of Odesa, leaving more than 29,000 customers without electricity on Sunday morning, the region's governor and power firm DTEK said.

Axar.az reports, citing Reuters, hardest hit was the port city of Chornomorsk, just outside Odesa, where residential houses and administrative buildings were also damaged, said Oleh Kiper, the governor of the broader Odesa region, on the Telegram messaging app.

“Critical infrastructure is operating on generators,” Kiper said, adding that one person had been injured as a result of the attack.

Date
2025.08.31 / 12:34
Author
Axar.az
See also

Flamingo missile showcased in combat for first time - Video

Ilham Aliyev arrives in China for a working visit - Video

Turkiye shares rare Atatürk footage on 103rd Victory Day

Ukraine strikes Russian oil refineries - Video

Ukraine destroys key Russian fuel station in Bryansk - Video

Ukraine strikes on Russian S-400 radar system - Video

Pashinyan shares Trump-gifted photo from White House

Russian strikes on Kyiv kill 4, injure 38 - Video

Ukraine attacked two Russian oil refineries overnight - Video

SpaceX pulls off Starship rocket launch - Video

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla