|Home page Health|
A Coronavirus outbreak was first reported in the city of Wuhan, central China's Hubei Province in December last year. Experts have attributed the outbreak to a novel coronavirus that has since spread across China and abroad.
Axar.az reports citing foreign media. This is what we know so far:
– Confirmed cases: 63,932 in China, 505 abroad
– Deaths: 1,381 in China (including one in Hong Kong), 2 abroad
– Recovered: Over 6,723
– Health experts warn of the risk of reinfection in recovered patients
– Human-to-human transmission confirmed
– Level 1 emergency response activated in 31 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities on the Chinese mainland
– New confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus pneumonia outside Hubei Province have been dropping for nine consecutive days.
2020.02.15 / 11:13