Axar.az
UP
6 April 2020


First death from coronavirus confirmed in Europe

Home page Health
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

An 80-year-old Chinese tourist affected by the coronavirus who was hospitalized in Paris has died, French Health Minister Agnes Buzin said on Saturday during a press briefing.

Axar.az reports citing foreign media that French Health Minister Agnes Buzin announced the first death linked to this virus in France and in Europe.

"A Chinese tourist originating from the province of Hubei arrived in France on 16 January. He had been hospitalized at Bichat hospital, with strict measures of solitary confinement until 25 January. His condition had deteriorated rapidly and he had been in critical condition for several days, being taken into intensive care," the minister said.

The patient's daughter, also suffering from the coronavirus, "was also taken care of at Bichat hospital. Her state of health is no longer a cause for concern and she should be able to be released soon," Buzin added.

Date
2020.02.15 / 17:12
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

Turkey has tested the vaccine for the first time

France: Coronavirus deaths down, while fight endures

Italy coronavirus death toll rises by 681

The US has seized 200,000 German medical masks

India doctors 'spat at and attacked'

US 'considers cloth face masks for public'

Turkey's coronavirus death toll rises to 277

Two-thirds of the population will be infected

Turkey: Death toll from coronavirus rises to 214

Horrible statement by the WHO about the pandemic

Latest
 
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla