|Home page Official News|
Considering numerous requests received from the citizens, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan presents the rules defined for admission to the extended active military service at Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
It was told in the press service of Azerbaijani Defense Ministry.
Military officials, who want to voluntarily enter to the extended active military service, may appeal to the command of military units, where they want to serve, or to the Armed Forces Training and Education Center (AF TEC).
Taking into account the requirements of the Armed Forces, military officials are admitted only to the training courses for the servicemen of the extended active military service.
In accordance with Articles 36.1 and 36.1.1 of “Military duty and military service" Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan, citizens of Azerbaijan who meet the requirements for admission for military service - military servicemen who at least having secondary education, and, as defined by the law, completed mandatory military service, military officers by 40 years old, (officers, warrant officers and michmans excluded), as well as, women from 19 years old to 40 years old may voluntarily enter into extended active military service.
Training course for servicemen of the extended active military service is held at the AF TEC in January, April, July and October every year in the centralized order.
Persons, who state their intention on voluntary admission to the extended active military service, should submit an application to the command of the military unit, where they want to serve.
Candidate is submitted with compiled documents (private business) to professional and psychological selection of the commission at higher headquarters. The candidate's physical development, general knowledge, logical reasoning, decision-making, reasoning ability, professional interests, qualification, communication skills, individual psychological and other qualities are studied.
Name of the candidate’s professional suitability positively assessed by the Commission is included in the list of candidates and he is sent to the course.
A candidate who is submitted to the course, medical cheking by Military Medical Commission of Defense Ministry and his fitness is checked for military serving.
Suitable candidates participate in the entrance examination held in Centre of Education and Training of the Armed Forces.
The candidates successfully passed exams are accepted to training course (4-8 weeks) for extended active military service.
Candidates who successfully completed a course shall be accepted to extended active military service and be appointed to the positions in accordance with their specialties.
The list of documents submitted for admission to extended active military service:
- The team's report (application)
- Biography (1 copy hand-written and 2 copies by computer)
- Copy of the document on education (notarized) - 2
- Birth certificate copy (notarized) - 2
- A copy of the marriage certificate (married) (notarized) - 2
- Birth certificates of children (if you have children) (notarized) - 2
- Service reference from service place(work or study)
- Place of residence and family composition certificate - 2
- 2 photos (uncovered, Anfash) 3x4 cm in size, 2 photos 9x12 cm in size
- Certificate issued by the centers of “ASAN service” on whether or no conviction
- The military ID copy for soldiers and sergeants in reserve (notarized) - 2
- ID card copy (notarized) - 2
- Health certificate (form 7) (only the Defense Ministry, the Central Military Polyclinic)
2016.05.05 / 12:32