UP

US consulate official's attacker was American

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
US consulate official's attacker was American

A detained suspect of shooting of the US consulate employee is a US citizen and is set to be deported to the United States, Mexican Federal Attorney General's Office said in a statement.

A man injured the consular employee early on Friday. According to the video released by the US consulate, the perpetrator of the attack had been waiting for the consular official and started fire as the latter was driving out of a parking lot.

"A US citizen was identified and detained for his presumed involvement in the case. This person will be deported to the United States, to determine his legal situation," the statement issued late on Sunday said.

Date
2017.01.09 / 09:12
Author
Axar.az
See also

US, Iran talks expected Friday if Iran submits proposal

Moscow’s support helped preserve Venezuela’s statehood

Armed man killed after breaching Mar-a-Lago security

Woman arrested after deadly attack in western Ukraine

Russia will defend its national interests despite critics

Netanyahu says Modi's visit strengthens regional alliance

Russian army captures Novyi Donbas

Hungary threatened to block EU sanctions on Russia

Moscow airports temporarily closed amid drone threat

Ukrainian army losses updated

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla