|Home page Magazine news|
Madonna has said she is "deeply sorry" for cancelling the first London show of her Madame X world tour.
Axar.az reports citing BBC.
The star had been due to begin a run of 15 dates at the London Palladium from this Monday.
In a statement, the singer said she had been "plagued" by injuries since the beginning of the tour and was told by doctors to "rest for a few days".
She added that refunds would be given to those who had bought tickets for Monday's performance.
Madonna's Wednesday show will still take place as scheduled.
"I am deeply sorry that I have to cancel my concert scheduled for Monday 27 January in London," she said.
"Under doctors' guidance I have been told to rest for a few days.
"As you all know I have injuries that have plagued me since the beginning of the tour but I must always listen to my body and put my health first.
"The last thing I want to do is disappoint my fans or compromise the integrity of my show. So I will keep going until I cannot."
2020.01.26 / 12:54