UP

No Azerbaijani citizens among victims

Home page Society
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
No Azerbaijani citizens among victims

According to the preliminary data, there are no Azerbaijani citizens among the victims and injured in the terrorist attack at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport June 28, Hikmat Hajiyev, spokesman for the Azerbaijani foreign ministry, told local media on June 29.

Hajiyev said earlier that Azerbaijan's Consulate General in Istanbul is reviewing whether there are any Azerbaijani citizens among those injured and killed in the terrorist attack committed at the Ataturk Airport June 28.

A terrorist attack occurred at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport June 28 as a result of which 36 people were killed and 147 injured.

Date
2016.06.29 / 13:51
Author
Axar.az
See also

Fire reported near Kalbajar

“Caucasian Eagle – 2025” exercise is held in Ankara - Photo

16 families relocated to Girmizi Bazar

Weather forecast for November 29

13 families resettled in Khidrly

33 families return to Mammadbayli village in Zangilan

Azerbaijani soldier seriously injured by a mine

Azerbaijan updates medicine pricing regulations

Weather forecast for November 28

Ilham Aliyev attended inauguration of AZWOOL plant - Photo

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla