UP

US never approached Moscow on cyberattack suspects

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
US never approached Moscow on cyberattack suspects

Washington has never approached Moscow to address the accusations and the probe against Russian nationals allegedly involved in hacker attacks on Yahoo accounts, a high-ranking Russian source said Wednesday.

Axar.az reports the US Department of Justice announced earlier on Wednesday the indictment of two Russian FSB officers and two alleged criminal hackers for the 2014 theft of information on some 500 million Yahoo users.

"This fact, as well as the absence of concrete details of the case, lead to believe that another spiral of 'Russian hacker paranoia' is being used as an instrument of political struggle in the United States," the source said.

Date
2017.03.15 / 21:59
Author
Axar.az
See also

Hezbollah vows response to Israel

Zelensky “buying time” with Yermak's resignation

Sviridenko considered for Yermak’s former post

Explosion on chemical tanker near the Istanbul Strait

US ready to recognize Russia’s control for peace deal

Armenia–Turkiye hold new railway talks

Ukraine names delegation for upcoming talks with the US

Ukraine’s Presidential Chief of Staff resigns

Azerbaijan-Armenia hold 12th border delimitation meeting

Putin and Orban hold over 3-hour meeting in Moscow

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla