UP

Swedish police confirm suspect in truck terror attack

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Swedish police confirm suspect in truck terror attack

A Swedish police chief said that the suspect in the truck attack is a 39-year-old Uzbekistan national.

Axar.az reports that on Friday, the truck crashed into a crowd of pedestrians in the center of Stockholm. Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven called the incident a terrorist attack.

So far, police arrested two men on suspicion of being involved in the deadly attack. The first suspect is a 39-year-old Uzbek national living in Sweden. The man had reportedly posted propaganda related to Daesh terrorist group, banned in a range of countries, including Russia, on his Facebook page.

Date
2017.04.08 / 15:58
Author
Axar.az
See also

UN warns over Afghan women’s rights decree

Kemak Kilicdaroglu returns as CHP leader

Russia captured Verkhnyaya Tersa in Zaporizhzhia

UFO files: 13 fighter jets chased flying object

US says IRGC officers operating inside Lebanon

Stavros Floros declared symbolic champion of Survivor

EU will return to buying Russian gas once war ends

War reached turning point as pressure on Russia grows

Explosion at MOL plant in Tiszaujvaros kills one - Video

Iran and Oman in talks over Hormuz ship payment system

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla