Axar.az
UP

Axar.Az Logo

"Siri" has saved man's life

Home page Technology
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

A New Hampshire man who was injured in a house explosion is thanking “Siri” for saving his life.

Axar.az reports citing AP.

Christopher Beaucher says he was checking on his mother's vacant cottage in Wilmot on 1 May when he saw something suspicious and went inside.

He tells WMUR-TV when he switched on a light, the house exploded into flames.

Beaucher's face and hands were badly burned. He grabbed his cellphone, but was unable to dial due to his injuries. He says he somehow asked his iPhone's voice-controlled virtual assistant Siri to call 911, believing he was going into shock.

Beaucher is still undergoing treatment for his injuries, but says he hopes to return to his job as a cook and tend to his farm.

Authorities are still investigating the explosion.

Date
2017.05.15 / 13:59
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

The U.S. not extending the TikTok divestiture deadline

Google staff rally behind fired AI researcher

Company to be paid $1 by Nasa to collect rocks from moon

Google starts outdoor meetings amid a pandemic

UAE launches satellite Falcon Eye into space

Google must remove advertising of websites with drugs

Nasa 'megarocket' assembly begins in Florida

Elon Musk became the second richest person in the world

Russian watchdog opens an administrative case against Google

YouTube adds ads but won't pay all content-makers

Latest
 
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla